Thursday, May 30, 2013

ANOTHER Blog

I'm giddy about my new blog, School Days.  I have been putting too many posts on Facebook as a means to  journal and chronicle my experience homeschooling my 5 children.  However, I decided that I really wanted something a little less "social media" and public.  I fear sometimes my posts were coming across as bragging about my children's achievements and progress when really it was just a means for me to track my kids learning progression, and our homeschooling experiences, etc. day in and day out.  I am elated that this blog will be focused on how my self, along with my kids, are juggling, handling, managing, progressing, and so much more everyday and whether or not we're on target/track, and what exactly that target or track is and when and whether our course changes.  Let's face it, it's the Lord who "directs you in the way you should go." (Isaiah 48:17) and He tells us very clearly in His Word to us that our ways are not naturally the same as His ways (Isaiah 55:8) but that we must rather, seek Him to direct us.  But for the most part my husband leaves me to govern the curriculum and pace at which I teach the kids and we continually seek God to determine what that is and looks like for each child.  



No comments:

Post a Comment